• Digital Tension Control – The tension dial is located near the needle on the machine. Each movement of the dial is shown with a number on the LCD touchscreen on each set of handlebars (front and rear). This digital indication number takes the guesswork out of tension settings. Use the digital number to make notes on tension settings, and record them for future reference.
• Digital LCD Touchscreen is simple to use and provides machine information with easy to view graphics.
• Speeds up to 2,200 stitches per minute. Precision stitching and regulation even at high speeds means you get more quilting done.
• Easily set and save Stitches Per Minute settings for different fabrics and threads.
• Adjustable front and rear handlebars with LCD touchscreen.
• Rear handlebars include laser light for Pantographs.
• Front handlebars include convenient magnetic storage to keep pins and scissors in easy reach.
• Quilting alarm, timers, and stitch counter make it easy to keep track of billing time and stitches for home business projects.
• Low Bobbin Alarm allows you to set bobbin alarm for specific threads and capacities so that you never topstitch without thread in the bobbin.
• Ultrabright LED lights are located in a ring around the needle area and on the back of the magnetic bars on the front handles for superior lighting.
• The machine quilting space height is 9”, with 18” of length. Quilt tops up to 11’ wide. Provides ample space, and very good visibility when quilting. • The machine is updateable via USB. No need to bring the machine to your dealer for updates.
• Stitch Regulation Settings:
a. Precision – stitches when you move the machine. You are in complete control of the speed from the handlebars. Great for ruler work.
b. Cruise – this function works like a car idle; when you stop, the machine still has a little motion. Provides a smoother motion for quilters.
c. Manual – No stitch regulation; the machine runs at the same speed all the time.
• Built-in Telescoping Thread Stand allows ample room for thread cones.
• Customize size in 4 foot segments - set up at 4’, 8’, and 12’. All of the segments are included standard.